A huge reason I got into photography was so I could have pictures of my own family that I loved.  Back in October we went out and did some maternity shots while I was still in that cute pregnant stage where your belly is big enough that people know you're pregnant, but you're not huge yet.  I'm just about 3 weeks away from delivery and feeling rather large, so I thought I'd go back and look at my own maternity shots.  Thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking some shots as well as my oldest little boy!  Future photographer in training!






2 comments

  1. A Journey for Three on December 10, 2011 at 9:27 PM

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first pic!!! well i love them all, but i love love love the first one! :) You're beautiful.

     
  2. Winn Family on January 11, 2012 at 8:34 PM

    wow. You are so beautiful!

     


Post a Comment