I honestly love these people.  I love how kind and giving and thoughtful they are.  They have taught me so much about being genuine with people and always looking for the good.  I have never heard them say a negative word about anyone.  I love how they care for each other and especially how much they adore their beautiful little girl.  I love seeing their faces when they are looking at her.  And, seriously, what naturals are they in front of the camera?!  This was honestly one of my favorite sessions.  I am going to miss you when you move!!








 

1 Comment

  1. Winn Family on October 19, 2010 at 8:50 AM

    this photo's are AMAZING!!!! I love them lots and lots and lots! You guys are so adorable and happy and beautiful and great! We're going to miss you lots! And april--awesome pictures--just good job EVERYONE!

     


Post a Comment